Sunday, March 12, 2017

Shade's Lady ~ A Reapers MC Novella by Joanna Wylde


Synopsis

Looking back, none of this would’ve happened if I hadn’t dropped my phone in the toilet. I mean, I could’ve walked away from him if I’d had it with me.
Or maybe not.

Maybe it was all over the first time he saw me, and he would’ve found another way. Probably—if there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that Shade always gets what he wants, and apparently he wanted me.

Right from the first.



Review

Batman was stronger than Wonder Woman. Fucking stupid men.

And so we briefly return to the Reapers MC world with Shade and Mandy who deliver a funny, sexy and the longest one night stand to exist. Mandy has bad luck when it comes to men. From jail to her situation that mixes with Shade, she can't catch a break. With the help or not help of Wonder Woman, Mandy gives in to the temptation of Shade but not without her demands.

Shade has been interested with Mandy for a good while but he was biding his time and when a miscommunication occurs, he goes all in but it backfires. Shade's tenacity gives him the Alpha(ness) that serves up to his title of President of the Reapers. We get a glimpse of what he thinks as the story is told in dual pov but it leaves you wanting to know more on how he thinks.

Shade was so potent we'd probably have quintuplets or something crazy on the first try.

The chemistry with Shade and Mandy is instant and when they finally get together, you'll be rooting for them you're hoping that Mandy has finally got the best luck with men when it comes to Shade. They're more alike than what each other think and that makes their one night stand, infinite.

Amazon







No comments:

Post a Comment