Thursday, March 19, 2015

Review of Bound by Honor by Cora Reilly



Oh how I reaaaaaalllllly liked this story. I almost loved it except for two things but two things are MY two things and don't want to spoil my two things if you do plan on reading the book. Capiche?

I will say that this is the most realistic story I read when a chica loses her virginity. Just had to put that out there.

In the world of the mafia, two enemy families will form an alliance of their first born children in marriage to protect their territory against other worldly mafias. Aria has fears of her betrothed Luca. She's heard stories on him and his reputation. Aria has lived a very sheltered life so when she finally connects with Luca, her fears are still there. They haven't had a chance to get to know each other and when their wedding night comes up, it becomes too much for Aria. Luca is a virile sexual man so when he can't get it from his wife... 

Luca and Aria's relationship takes time to develop. Words are spoken and while they open up little by little, it's thru touch that connects them. Bad stuff happens, good things happen, sexual stuff happens and I loved how they got thru it together. While the story is focused on Aria and Luca, other characters are also in the forefront and I'm looking forward to their stories


BUY LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment