Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The Sheik's Dangerous Lover by Elizabeth Lennox



This book is a freebie on Amazon. 

The book cover plus the title caught my eye so I decided to give it a shot.

I shouldn't have. Even though the story was semi sweet, there was no danger in it. I was expecting some due to the title and blurb but it was all lies. *throws tantrum* There was nothing to make me go, "Oh no! Watch out!" or "Oh dayum. Things are about to get serious!" I would have taken even one small page or paragraph of some semi danger. 

There wasn't a spot in the story in which the characters fell in love with each other (in my eyes) even though they both proclaim it at the end. Yes, there is attraction between them but to fall in love  in what....2 days.....tops? Nah. That's lust.

While reading this very short read I kept thinking to myself, "What made Shanelle such  a dangerous lover?" 

This wasn't my cup of tea but hey it could be yours. 




No comments:

Post a Comment