Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Addictive by Jessica Prince



Are you looking for a story/series that will pull you in and not let go? Then you have to pick up this series by Jessica Prince. It's ranked within my top 10 must read series.

Addictive is the second book in A Deadly Love Story and the last book about Marley and Gabriel. I'm going to list a few things that I like/love about this story...

1. The author didn't drag out Marley and Gabriel's story. A few authors have done the whole dragging out a story and it just gets on my nerves. Yes, even if I like/love the characters, having their story go on and on and on and on is annoying. So I give major props to Jessica for ending their story and not putting in filler for a third book.

2. Marley doesn't back down. She doesn't give in to Gabriel's demands or take his shit. She's a strong female character who has overcome her horrible past.

3. Gabriel's love for his deceased wife and deceased child. You feel it in the beginning and boy oh boy did it rip me apart. I read it at work and had to turn around in my chair to where my back was facing the door to my office because I so didn't want or need anyone to see me crying. Lol.

4. The "Oh Fuck!" "Oh Shit!" "NO! no, no, no, no, no, no" scene! My heart literally felt heavy and I wanted to jump in the story and help out Carmen, Marley's best friend.

5. How Marley took care of things at the end. She did what she had to do in order to live a life without constantly worrying if so and so will come after her.

6. The sex! Oh good lord was it caliente! Jessica seriously turned up the heat and naughty factor with M&G.

Buy Links:
Amazon  B&N  


Stalk Jessica at:






No comments:

Post a Comment