Friday, October 31, 2014

The Haunted Vagina by Carlton Mellick III


The Yes's. 

Yes, you are reading the title correctly.
Yes, I read the whole book which took me about an hour to finish.
Yes, I knew going in that this book would be so outrageous with the "WTF" moments and boy oh boy it didn't disappoint. (If you know me, you'll know that I LOVE those moments. My very good friend Shey from Shey's Book Cave recommended the book to me. Thanks sweetie!)
Yes, I am now intrigued with this authors work and you bet your haunted vay-jay-jay that I'll be reading more of his work.
Yes, this author has one hell of an imagination.

The No's

No, I don't have a haunted vagina but it has whistled occasionally (when I was single) to some very attractive fella's.
No, way in HELL would I go up (talking about the whole body....yes the whole body) my girlfriends (If I was a dude) vagina because seriously, that's just fucked up.

The Ehhh's

Ehhh, this book did intrigue me and had me laughing at the craziness of what was going on but it wasn't all THAT crazy. Or maybe it was all that kind of crazy and it's just me that is crazy for thinking it's not all that crazy?
Ehhh, it was to short. I wanted a little bit more.

The HELL NO

HELL NO, is what I would be screaming amongst other things if a skeleton....A SKELETON tried to climb out of my vagina!!! I know a girl likes a good bone going in but one trying to claw its way out? Fuck that shit.
HELL NO, to being the guy who climbs in his girlfriends vagina to explore this other world, gets trapped in said vagina in the other world and then have another guys jiz rain down on him because his girlfriend is having le sexy time with another dude.

If you are in the mood to read something that is so out of your norm then I do recommend reading this book. 

Buy Link:




2 comments:

  1. I dare you to look up the author in Amazon and check out his other titles. Lol. It'll be fun.

    ReplyDelete